Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation, published in May 2016 and applicable as of May 25, 2018, determines the information that must be provided when the personal data is obtained from the interested party.
Based on this, the necessary information is detailed in this section so that if you have a contractual relationship with us or need to request information about our products, you should know aspects such as the identity of the person in charge of your data, the purpose, the possible recipients or the rights who assist you
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: HACHE HACHE LUIKE S.L
Mercantile Registry: Madrid
Inscription: Volume 760, folio 47, sheet M-15.626 2nd inscription
VAT number: ESB79125761
Address: Avda. Cardenal Herrera Oria 296, 1º, 28035 Madrid, Spain
Phone: +34 913546000
E-mail: [email protected]
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
The data provided will be used exclusively for the purpose of maintenance, development and / or control of the contractual relationship, address your queries and requests, administrative purposes, management and billing of contracted services, commercial interest of products that may be of interest to you .
How long will we keep your data?
In case of contracting any product or service, personal data will be kept while the business relationship is maintained. Once finalized, they will be maintained for a period of 5 years in order to face possible responsibilities or requirements of the Public Administrations.
The personal data provided for the realization of budgets or requests for information will be maintained until the deletion is requested in writing by the interested party.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment is the execution of the contract. You must provide the necessary information to formalize and document the business relationship and comply with legal obligations.
The consent on the part of the user in his acceptance of our conditions.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data you provide is strictly used to maintain and manage our contractual or pre-contractual relationship. HACHE HACHE LUIKE SL will not disclose the personal information you provide on this website to third parties, except when the disclosure is required by current legislation, by court order, or by a competent authority, as well as when you must communicate the essential data by reason logic of the provision of the service or it is requested of express form giving the user his consent.
What are your rights when you provide us your data?
- You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether HACHE HACHE LUIKE S.L. we are treating personal data that concerns you, or not.
- As an interested person you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected
- In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can oppose the processing of your data. HACHE HACHE LUIKE S.L will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- The right to data portability is an advanced form of access right by which you can request a copy of those of your personal data that are subject to computerized treatment.
How can I exercise my rights?
Fill in the corresponding application form that you will find in
Attach a copy of your ID or other document that proves that you really are who you say you are and send it to HACHE HACHE LUIKE
You can do it in two different ways:
- By sending an email to the address [email protected]
- By mail to the address Avda. Cardenal Herrera Oria 296, 1º, 28035 Madrid Sapin.
In the first case we will return an email that will allow you to prove the date and content of the application.
In the second case we will send you a letter to the address that you appear on the return address.
Where can I go if I am not in accordance?
You can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
If you wish to file a complaint with the Agency so that it protects your rights with the Responsible Party, the Electronic Office of the Agency offers you several options to request it.