APARTMENT SAN JOSÉ IV-SEVILLA
Casita del Huerto
Andalusian Patio – 40 m² – Ground floor – 2 people – 1 bedroom – 1 bathroom
San José IV is an attractive apartment for two people located on the ground floor of the house and accessed directly from the main courtyard, a beautiful andalusian patio landscaped with a fountain, Roman columns, floor in white marble, and a beautiful wood paneling. Its open plan layout links the living-dining room with the kitchen and has a quiet bedroom with en-suite bathroom. The name of the apartment recalls the garden that was on the other side of its east wall.
Description & Distribution
This elegant and fully equipped apartment is accessed from the main courtyard, a typical and beautiful Andalusian patio with a marble fountain, Roman marble pillars and floor, whose view can be enjoyed from the living-dining room, furnished with a sofa, coffee table, side table and dining table with chairs for two people. The kitchen is open to the living room. The bedroom has a bed of 180 x 190 cm, which can be separated into two 90 x 190 cm if requested previously, has a classic wooden closet and bathroom with small bath. On the third floor are the furnished terraces and solarium shared with other apartments.
- Air-conditioning system
- Free ADSL WiFi and TV
- The kitchen is fully equipped, including with a refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, orange juicer.
- Also included an iron, ironing board, clothes-line, first aid kit and safe.
- On the third floor, there is a communal laundry room with washer and dryer, laundry detergent and clothes softener.
- Bathroom include half bathtub, hair dryers, and amenities.
- Highlights include marble floors, traditional woodwork, and traditional Andalucian tiles
- There’s a garage available upon request.