SAN JOSÉ II – SEVILLA
Casa de Maese Farfán
Private terrace-Gallery – 125 m² + 25 m² gallery – 2nd floor – 6 people – 3 bedrooms – 3 bathrooms – 1 toilet
The rooms of this beautiful apartment are distributed along a large glazed gallery that overlooks the main courtyard and provides them with a pleasant temperature and a beautiful light. It has three quiet double bedrooms with bathroom, separate kitchen, living room and toilet. This floor has been baptized by its owners as Casa de Maese Farfán, an illustrious Sevillian character who was born in this same house in 1869. Francisco de Paula Farfán Ramos, renowned for his journalistic and research work, was also a prominent carpenter and embroiderer.
Description & Distribution
The Casa de Maese Farfan is situated on the 2nd floor to the left. The apartment of 150 m2 sleeps 6, with 3 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, living room and dining area for 6, a half bathroom, and glass gallery with table and chairs overlooking the main courtyard.
This apartment occupies half of the second floor, around the main courtyard. From the wide staircase, enter through the left door into a small entrance hall which provides access to the kitchen and opens to the living room with dining area for 6 people. From here, enter the master bedroom with double bed (160 X 190 cm) and ensuite bathroom with tub, passing through an open corridor around the main courtyard with table and chairs, from where you access the other two bedrooms, each with twin beds (90 x 190 cm) and ensuite bathrooms
- Air-conditioning system
- Free ADSL WiFi, TV.
- The kitchen is fully equipped, including refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, orange juicer and dining service for 6.
- Also included are an iron, ironing board, clothes-line, first aid kit and safe.
- On the third floor, there is a communal laundry room with washer and dryer, laundry detergent and cloth softener.
- Bathrooms all include bathtubs, hair dryers and amenities
- All bedrooms include full closets.
- Highlights include marble floors, traditional woodwork, beautiful decorative plaster ceilings, and traditional Andalucian tiles.
- There’s a garage available upon request.