SAN JOSÉ III – SEVILLA
Casa Hija de la Giralda
Private Terrace – 115 m² + 55 m² private terrace – 2nd floor – 4 people – 2 bedrooms – 2 bathrooms – 1 toilet – From 210 €/Day*
This spacious apartment stands out for its beautiful private terrace. The rooms are distributed around the main andalusian courtyard and the patio compás, which provide a pleasant temperature and natural light. It has two quiet double bedrooms with bathroom en suite, separate kitchen, living room and toilet. The Casa Hija de la Giralda bears this name as homage to the neighboring convent of noon cloister (XV century) whose roofs are observed from the terrace. In this convent lived the legendary Sor Bárbara, “The daughter of the Giralda” named for being the daughter of the bellman of the Giralda and having been born and lived there until she became a nun.
Description & Distribution
On the 2nd floor to the left, the apartment of 150 m2 sleeps 4, with 2 bedrooms, each with ensuite bathrooms. This suite includes an equipped kitchen, living room and dining area for 4, with a half-bathroom and a beautiful, private terrace (excellent for outdoor dining, with seating, table and umbrella) that has stunning views of the sixteenth-century Convent Madre de Dios, across the street on calle San Jose, as well as of the first interior courtyard below.
This apartment occupies half of the second floor, and is between the two courtyards. From the wide staircase, the right door opens to a small entrance hall which gives access to the kitchen and opens to the living room and dining area for 4, with windows to the first interior courtyard below. From here, turn right towards the private terrace or left towards the bedrooms, one with double bed (180 X 190 cm), and the other with two single beds (90 x 190 cm), both with ensuite bathrooms and windows overlooking the main courtyard below.
The Apartment Casa Palacio San José III is equipped with
- heating and air-conditioning system
- Free ADSL WiFi and TV
- The kitchen is fully equipped, including a refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, orange juicer
- Also included an iron, ironing board, clothes-line, first aid kit and safe
- On the third floor, there is a communal laundry room with washer and dryer, laundry detergent and clothes softener
- Bathrooms all include bathtubs, hair dryers and amenities
- All bedrooms have full closets. Highlights include marble floors, traditional woodwork, beautiful decorative plaster ceilings, and traditional Andalucian tiles
- There’s a garage available upon request.
*Prices vary according to the season and management fees must be added. We will give you a definitive offer once you make the request.