APARTMENT SAN JOSÉ V – SEVILLA
Casita del Muro de la Judería
Andalusian Patio – 50 m² – Ground floor – 4 people – 2 bedrooms – 2 bathrooms – Handicapped accessible
San José V is a cozy apartment for four people located on the ground floor which is accessed directly from the beautiful Andalusian patio. Its open plan layout links the living-dining room with the kitchen and has two quiet bedrooms both with en-suite bathroom, one of them is adapted for the disabled. Its name is because, according to some investigations, the apartment rests completely in the wall that separated the Jewish district from the rest of the city.
Description & Distribution
This fully equipped apartment is accessed from the main patio, a typical and beautiful Andalusian patio with a marble fountain, arcades and Roman marble columns. The living / dining room is furnished with a three-seater sofa, individual armchair, coffee table, side table and dining table with chairs for four people. The kitchen is open to the living room. The master bedroom has a 160 x 200 cm bed, classic semi-fitted wooden wardrobe and en-suite shower room. The second bedroom has two beds of 90 x 200 cm, semi-enclosed wardrobe and bathroom en suite with shower, adapted for the disabled. AA cold and heat by conduit.
- Air-conditioning system
- Free ADSL WiFi and TV
- The kitchen is fully equipped, including refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, orange juicer and dining service for 4
- Also included an iron, ironing board, clothes-line, first aid kit and safe
- On the third floor, there is a communal laundry room with washer and dryer, laundry detergent and cloth softener
- Bathrooms all include bathtubs, hair dryers and amenities
- All bedrooms include full closets
- Highlights include marble floors, traditional woodwork, beautiful decorative plaster ceilings, and traditional Andalucian tiles
- There’s a garage available upon request